If you have heard that Jordan is writing a book, but aren’t sure what all the fuss is about, you are in the right place. Miranda interviews Jordan on the process of creating this book, and digs deep to get at what the book is all about.
Basically, we get Volcanic. We talk all about the launch of Jordan’s upcoming book titled: Volcanic Momentum Get things Done by Setting Destiny Goals, Mastering the Energy Code, and Never Losing Steam.
By the end you’ll be so pumped you won’t be able to wait to read it.
Go here to get more information on the book or to pick up a copy.
Listen in to this episode to get the inside scoop on the title selection process, find out why Jordan wrote the book, and listen to his heart as he shares how he hopes that it will help transform the way people think about setting and reaching goals.
This episode encompasses:
- A lowdown on the titling process for the book, and how we came to choose Volcanic Momentum.
- Miranda asks Jordan what exactly the book is about. Hear him talk about how he has learned through experience to keep the momentum moving forward in his goals.
- The book is first and foremost an encouraging and motivational read to help people keep working towards their dreams.
- The book is for anyone regardless of what path they are on, but it will be the most useful and most effective if you are working towards goals and you are needing that extra boost to keep going.
- We talk about what Destiny Goals are and what they mean for us. I also talk about SAGs (Small Attainable Goals) and BHAGs (Big Hairy Audacious Goals) and how to use these to set us up for our bigger Destiny Goals.
- How small changes over time can make all the difference.
- We talk about the writing process and how Jordan got it done and finished up.
- We wrap up with why Jordan wrote the book, which was to help those who need a little boost to be able to finish strong.
Thanks for listening!
-Jordan and Miranda