Welcome to Episode 50 of Freedom-Cast! To celebrate the launch of Jordan’s upcoming book Volcanic Momentum we are continuing in this series on momentum.
Go here to get more information on the book and to get a copy before it launches!
In this episode we go big or go home with Destiny Goals. We discuss:
- How goal setting can be life-changing.
- How Miranda went from watching Gossip Girl after work to getting her side hustle on. She shares her perspective on goal setting and for reaching goals.
- Miranda wrote the forward for my book which is all the more reason for you to pick it up.
- So what are Destiny Goals? They are goals for the greater good and move beyond you. These types of goals are the ones you need to bring true contentment.
- The book I mentioned during the podcast is called The Four Disciplines of Execution.
- Setting Destiny Goals lead you towards finding your greater purpose.
- What gets you fired up? This is the very first step to finding your greater purpose and developing your Destiny Goals.
- we provided 6 steps to getting things done with Destiny Goals.
Thanks for listening!
-Jordan and Miranda