In this episode Jordan and Miranda once again get red hot.
In this episode we talk about how Jordan finished out the monstrous task of writing, publishing, and marketing a book. Miranda conducts an in depth interview on how Jordan went from idea to physical product.
- How to get started on a huge task.
- The importance of timing, hitting deadlines, and getting things done.
- The value of both sides of the coin: Miranda’s ability to work long term on arduous tasks, and Jordan’s ability for intense focus over a short term.
- Setting deadlines? Turns out it’s one of the most effective ways to finish strong.
- Here Jordan share his process for writing and marketing the book.
- We touch a little bit on habits and why Miranda is the habit queen when it comes to a morning routine.
- Take a breather every once in awhile and above all, make sure you are getting enough sleep!
- Pick a dream, chase after it, but remember to be in for the long-haul.
- Go here to pick up the audiobook edition of Volcanic Momentum!
-Jordan and Miranda