On this Episode we talk with Rob and Kristie from Archangel Ink. Rob Archangel is the CEO and Kristie is the publishing coordinator/email whiz that keeps things going for the company.
The theme of this episode was definitely serendipity in the fact that we happened to meet and now I currently do work for them.
Rob and Kristie tell their story of how Archangel Ink got its start and how I got connected with them. I was pleasantly surprised by all of their kind words towards me which I very much appreciated, thanks again guys!
We got to hear more about their history and about what Archangel Ink does. Definitely check them out if you are interested in self-publishing or if you just want to learn a little bit more about them.
Valuable lessons from this podcast include:
- Don’t expect results right away but do get out there. You never know what could happen if you reach out and start to make connections. Don’t be afraid to reach out.
- Lots of times in life things just work out, as long as you put the time and the hard work in.
- Provide value for people at all costs, and it will come back full circle. It may take awhile, but what goes around comes around.
- Build a foundation and keep working hard and be in it for the long haul.
- Find your bliss and hold on to it!
Thanks again to Rob and Kristie for coming on the show, we loved having you and had a great time chatting.
And thanks to you for listening.
-Jordan and Miranda