Welcome to Freedom-Cast Episode 14 where we interview special guest Brandon Kaminski. He is an old friend of mine that used to be a meat guzzling, Chick-Fil-A connoisseur who only recently decided to go Vegan.
We talk about that and more in this episode. We also got to hear about some really cool hobbies and he shared insights on how to get a little bit more out of life. We enjoyed talking and think you will LOVE this episode.
Here are some of Brandon’s pottery pictured in the gallery below. We couldn’t wait to talk to him about this new found hobby, and we couldn’t wait to share these pictures with you either.
Listen above and see below for the show notes. These are some of the questions we discuss:
- Tell us a little bit about yourself and how you know us
- Through college, and the friendmaking power of video games.
- You have some really awesome hobbies, tell us about them and how you got into them- We got into these pretty heavily, and we talked about why getting serious about hobbies can be a good idea.
- Why do you think it is important to try new things?
- What do you do for a living?
- Do you enjoy it?
- What are your thoughts on the entrepreneurial lifestyle?
- Really cool talk with Brandon on this subject, great stuff.
- What are some of your long term goals?
- What piece of advice would you give our listeners to get a little bit more out of life?
- Where can people find you to get more information about you or something you are interested in?
- http://www.dcdiplomats.com/ for handball information for DC or here to find other places in your area.
Thanks for listening!
-Jordan and Miranda